What would you do if you suddenly had 3 more hours in your day? No, we’re not wizards or lobbyists for a seriously expanded Daylight Saving Time – that’s how much time using CakeWalk to book an event saves ya.
3 hours! Imagine the possibilities. You could:
- Make a significant dent in your Sisyphean quest to achieve Inbox Zero
- Go down a YouTube rabbit hole and learn everything there is to know about Goldendoodles… and Labradoodles… and Scoodles… and Puggles…
- Swipe left 748 times
- Secretly binge watch 3 episodes of Westworld in the conference room you booked for your boss’s “very important meeting”
- Extensively research the perfect confetti cake recipe; order all the ingredients from Instacart; group text your friends to come over for confetti cake and appoint one friend who will actually execute the baking
- Finally pack up those Revolve returns that have been sitting under your desk for weeks; order 10 more “options” for that wedding you‘re going to next month
- Craft the perfect “You Got This” Spotify playlist to perk you up the next time your boss is having one of those days
- Try to find out how much Instagram influencers really make; contemplate becoming an Instagram influencer
- Do a social media deep dive on your ex’s ex’s ex
- Or, you know, actually cross a few big things off your to-do list.
Ready to get those 3 hours back in your day? We’ve got you.